The Black Mamba XC tire was developed with Julien Absalon (2x Olympic and 4x World XC Champion). It was specifically created for the London Olympic XC course. Its design lineage comes from the Hutchinson Piranha and Cobra. The goal of the Black Mamba is a very light and fast in dry condition tire. A dense low profile 2 compound knob pattern covers the tire. With the 2.0 version of this tire weighing in at only 450 grams this is an extremely light competition tire. Softer compound side cornering lugs hang on well when cornering. Available in Tubeless Ready RR and Airlight tubed models. This is definately a race day performance tire.
Black Mamba XC is deal for racing on fast, dry conditions.
• Developed and designed with Julien Absalon (2x Olympic champion and 4x World XC Champ)
• Available in three configurations: Air Light, Tubeless Light, and Tubeless Ready
• Race Riposte lateral side-knobs hang on when the corners demand it.
• The rolling knobs are engineered to roll with unequalled efficiency and acceleration.
• Ideal for racing on fast, dry conditions.
27.5" x 2.00
Visas preču cenas ir norādītas, ieskaitot Pievienotās vērtības nodokli 21%. Preču piegādes izmaksas nav iekļautas cenā.